MedData Group (MDG), a fast growth Healthcare Data and Lead Generation company, is seeking an Account Executive who will have direct sales and revenue generating responsibilities, and who will also manage some aspects of existing client relationships in partnership with the others on the Sales and MDG Operations teams.
The Account Executive will work both to uncover new business from, and to expand and strengthen relationships with Healthcare Agencies, Healthcare Technology companies, Medical Device companies and other clients. The Account Executive will drive new business and client satisfaction by demonstrating an understanding of prospect and customer healthcare data or lead generation goals/objectives and aligning those with MDG’s full suite of innovative healthcare professional marketing solutions.
- Prospecting and Introductory outreach to new potential customers
- Presenting MDG’s solutions over the phone and via GoToMeeting presentations
- Closing business from assigned types of accounts/new business categories
- Maintain quality relationships to retain and grow existing client accounts
- Working hand-in-hand with Sales and Operations to ensure assigned client program goals are being met, troubleshooting when necessary, and proactively identifying renewal/incremental revenue opportunities
- Provide excellent client service with superior organizational skills, strong attention to detail and timely, thorough responses
- Communicate effectively in writing and via phone
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Three-Five years of proven success in quota achievement in direct sales
- Client service, account management and consultative selling success
- Healthcare Industry experience a major Plus
- Experience in media or online advertising sales a Plus
- Adaptable, team player and fast learner
- Content Marketing, lead generation and/or Database sales knowledge a Plus
- Extremely detail-oriented, highly organized approach
- High degree of proactive problem-solving skills
- Superior critical thinking, communication, and writing skills
MedData Group provides data solutions, lead generation, and email and content marketing to providers of healthcare technology, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, medical education and others looking to engage with hard-to-reach physicians and other healthcare professionals by using a fundamentally unique approach.
We offer a fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment where smart people apply their talents to ensure that our innovative products and services are delivered to ensure customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].