Data Operations Analyst
MedData Group is seeking a smart, dynamic individual to fill a new Data Operations Analyst position. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the flow of information and data requests between our sales team and our back-end data management team. You will develop a deep understanding for how our data is structured and what it contains so that you can best serve the needs of our sales team and our clients. You will also work on various projects to assist with the research and acquisition of new data that can enhance our product offerings.
You will be part of a fast-paced team and work environment focused on ensuring customer satisfaction and bottom line success. You should be an outgoing, highly detail-oriented, analytical and upbeat individual with relevant skills and work experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage all internal communications and processes for count and data requests between our sales team and data teams
- Review and provide quality control and proper file security for all data files prior to client delivery and maximize data presentation marketing opportunity
- Manage all data dictionary updates and communicate changes to sales
- Manage monthly data hygiene and data updating process between data team and email team
- Perform client follow up to ensure data delivery, client satisfaction and provide first line assistance
- Manage order process in Salesforce from Opportunity initiation to client billing
- Oversee client data license termination process and renewal opportunity
- Coordinate data updating processes
- Work with team on strategic data development research & opportunities
- Manage flow of data and reporting of information on data research
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Database skills and experience a major plus
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Understand objectives and be able to work independently
- Self-starter find new ways to provide organization value
- Highly detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Experienced problem-solver – able to focus on and ask the right questions to troubleshoot a problem
- Flexible personality able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to juggle and manage to multiple projects and deadlines
- Must be a team-player, able to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned
MedData Group provides data solutions, demand generation programs and content marketing services for providers of pharmaceuticals, healthcare technology, medical devices, publishers, medical education, professional services and others looking to engage with professional healthcare audiences.
We offer a fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment where smart people apply their talents to ensure that our innovative products and services are delivered to ensure customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].