MedData Group is seeking a dynamic Email Marketing Manager responsible for leading the daily operations of our lead generation programs. This position is a contract position for a four month period but has the potential to become permanent upon the completion of the contract. You will be responsible for the effective utilization of our CRM/marketing automation platform and internal operational platforms. The individual will be part of a fast-paced team and work environment focused on ensuring customer satisfaction and bottom line success. You should be an outgoing, detail-oriented, analytical and upbeat interactive marketing professional with highly relevant prior experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for all email and database marketing implementation
- Overall lead generation end-to-end operations
- Client lead generation campaign management, execution, analysis and optimization
- Email content production, management, testing and optimization
- Multiple platform management (CRM, Marketing Automation and Internal Platforms)
- Create Client facing reports that display campaign performance
- Email policy adherence
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (3-5 years)
- Must be a team-player with ability to work collaboratively across functions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle and manage to multiple projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented with ability to self-monitor for quality control and accuracy
- Flexible personality with an entrepreneurial spirit able to adapt to changing priorities
- Experienced problem-solver – able to focus on and ask the right questions to troubleshoot a problem
- Understand objectives and be able to work independently
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal/written communication, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Prior email marketing experience
- Prior domain reputation experience
- Solid HTML knowledge
- Knowledge of email responsive design and email template design a plus
MedData Group is a fast growing and leading provider of interactive content and specialized information services to the professional healthcare community. Our mission is to identify under-serviced information needs and develop high-value content services that can aid physicians and a wide range of the professional healthcare ecosystem in their research and decision making. In the process, we create multiple, valuable opportunities for healthcare vendors, publishers, medical education companies and others to reach and engage with this audience of influential professionals via our syndicated site network as well as via direct lead generation programs.
At our offices in Topsfield, MA, you’ll find a fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].