MedData Group provides innovative data solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters and providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps our clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels. From Physicians, NPs, PAs and other healthcare professionals, we offer extensive demographics, firmographics, clinical behavior and full contact data including email and digital IDs to support multi-channel marketing outreach via email or our fast-growing programmatic advertising solutions.
MedData Group is seeking a smart, detail-oriented individual for our Business Operations & Salesforce Coordinator position.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Manage/maintain a high volume of business Opportunities in Salesforce
- Work with the Director of Operations and the Finance Team on customer invoicing/billing each month
- Serves as a liaison between MedData Group customers and relevant internal teams (i.e. Finance, Sales, Operations) as needed to provide excellent customer service
- Produce and deliver customer reporting for pay for performance programs (i.e. CPL)
- Additional standard Salesforce administrative tasks include adding/customizing fields, modifying workflows, setting up dashboards, and building automated reports
- Manage multiple projects, prioritizing based on moving deadlines
- Work collaboratively with team members and cross-functional groups
- Salesforce experience a must (1-3 Years)
- Advanced Microsoft skills
- Eager to learn – must have a curious mind and insatiable appetite for knowledge.
- Understand objectives and be able to work independently
- Highly detail-oriented
- Problem-solver – able to focus on and ask the right questions to troubleshoot a problem
- Flexible personality – able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while demonstrating the ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on-track
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree and/or equivalent work experience
MedData Group provides innovative data solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) advertising and engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters, providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels.
At our offices in Danvers, MA, you’ll find a fast-paced and collaborative environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Please visit our website at www.meddatagroup.com to learn more about our company and our data solutions.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].