Targeting physicians, NPs and PAs based on their clinical behavior is one of the most valuable and effective strategies regardless of the channel you will use. MedData Group can provide you with sophisticated clinical filtering in a completely integrated solution with your email or programmatic data licensing.
In partnership with Symphony Health, MedData Group now offers extensive and new opportunities to develop custom audience segmentation and multi-channel targeting based on a wide range of prescribing behavior and healthcare informatics data. With easy access to the largest, most highly targeted and accurate database of Rx data, agencies, medical device companies, and brands can maximize the ROI of their future campaigns.
- Two years of data covering 90% of all Rx’s dispensed in the US
- 1.8 Million Prescribers
- Data collection from over 900k sources
- Enhanced analytics, data segmentation and measurement solutions available in partnership with one of the most sophisticated and market leading providers of patient longitudinal data.
- Ensures that your messaging is targeted at the exact prescribers of your brands or competitor brands. Or make your segmentation selection based on one or more drug therapeutic classes.
- In addition to pharma brand advertisers, Rx data provides tremendous value to Medical Device, Cosmoceutical and Neutraceutical manufacturers.
- Access tremendously valuable Rx data on an a-la-carte, campaign by campaign basis for cost-efficiency and maximum ROI.
- Our clinical and data management experts will provide you with free counts for Rx targeted programmatic and email campaigns.
Diagnosis and Procedure Data
- 6 trailing years of diagnosing (Dx) and procedures (Px) performed
- We use our library of over 3,500 pre-built code groups to make your condition or procedure code filtering more efficient and accurate
- Our data experts will consult with you to identify the right HCP target universe for your objectives.
- Combine Dx and Px filtering with all other available filters
We also offer do-it-yourself platforms on a subscription basis to allow you to perform your own unlimited audience segmentation and data analytics projects.
Want to learn more about leveraging MedData Group’s clinical behavior data to target your multi-channel marketing campaigns? Fill out the form to speak with one of our sales professionals.