MedData Group provides innovative data solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters and providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps our clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels. From Physicians, NPs, PAs and other healthcare professionals, we offer extensive demographics, firmographics, clinical behavior and full contact data including email and digital IDs to support multi-channel marketing outreach via email or our fast growing programmatic advertising solutions.
MedData Group is seeking a smart, detail-oriented individual for our Data Operations Specialist position which will focus on all data preparation, analysis and execution processes for our digital advertising measurement solution.
- Interface with MedData Group Sales and customers regarding data deliverables and delivery schedules
- Maintain Material Specification documentation to provide to customers
- Process customer provided deliverables leveraging Excel and other data analytics tools
- Quality check/analyze data files and business intelligence dashboards
- Routinely compile and maintain customer files for campaigns to update dashboards
- Partner with the MedData Group Sales Team on customer demos
- Partner with MedData Group Operations team members to evaluate overall trends related to the MedData Group product
- Partner with MedData Group Operations team members to execute the product roadmap and create documentation reflecting any technology and process changes that impact the lifecycle of the product
- Highly organized and extreme attention to detail
- Experience interfacing with customers
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI or Tableau preferred
- Experience with or ability to learn data intelligence platforms
- Eager to learn – must have a curious mind and insatiable appetite for knowledge.
- com experience a plus
- Understand objectives and be able to work independently
- Highly detail-oriented
- Problem-solver – able to focus on and ask the right questions to troubleshoot a problem
- Flexible personality – able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while demonstrating the ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on-track
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Tag management experience is very helpful
- A general knowledge of digital advertising helpful, but not required
- Experience in the healthcare industry is helpful, but not required.
At our offices in Danvers, MA, you’ll find a fast-paced and collaborative environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].