MedData Group is seeking a dynamic Email Operations Specialist to be responsible for leading the daily operations of our performance based email campaigns and all related programs. This position will also be responsible for the effective implementation of our overall email deliverability strategy and all related data management functions. The individual will be part of a fast-paced team and work environment focused on ensuring customer satisfaction and bottom line success. You should be an outgoing, detail-oriented, analytical and upbeat interactive marketing professional with highly relevant prior experience.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for all email and database marketing implementation/execution
- Management of all ESPs used to execute outbound email
- Email campaign analysis, reporting and optimization
- Email content production, management, testing and optimization
- Multiple platform management (CRM, Marketing Automation and Internal Platforms)
- Client facing reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (5+ years)
- Prior email marketing experience
- Prior email deliverability and domain reputation management experience
- Solid HTML knowledge, including responsive design HTML coding
- Email template design, graphic design skills a plus
- Must be a team-player with ability to work collaboratively across functions in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and manage to multiple projects and deadlines
- Detail-oriented with ability to self-monitor for quality control and accuracy
- Flexible personality with an entrepreneurial spirit – able to adapt to changing priorities
- Experienced problem-solver – able to focus on and ask the right questions to troubleshoot a problem
- Understand objectives and be able to work independently
- Perform all other related and compatible duties as assigned
MedData Group provides data solutions, demand generation programs and content marketing services for providers of pharmaceuticals, healthcare technology, medical devices, publishers, medical education, professional services and others looking to engage with professional healthcare audiences.
We offer a fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment where smart people apply their talents to ensure that our innovative products and services are delivered to ensure customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].