MedData Group is the leading provider of healthcare professional data for digital marketing. We provide the highest quality data and innovative platforms to enable healthcare marketers to identify audiences, target, measure and optimize digital campaigns to ensure maximum ROI. MedData Group data powers email, programmatic, social, search and advanced TV campaigns. The quality, accuracy and depth of our data covering over 3 million US healthcare professionals ensures our clients’ ability to deliver compliant digital advertising at scale. By maintaining our exclusive focus on healthcare professionals, we are able to better understand the needs of our customers and deliver unique solutions targeting physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, allied health, pharmacists and hospital professionals. We offer extensive professional, demographic, prescribing, diagnosis and procedure data to support one-to-one level targeting to drive all forms of digital engagement.
MedData Group is seeking a highly creative, experienced marketing manager to join our rapidly growing company and continue to expand and refine compelling marketing programs, messaging and brand.
We’re looking for you, if you:
- Have a proven track-record at fast-paced, B2B companies and 5+ years marketing experience
- Have been part of or exposed to the healthcare industry and/or digital advertising market
- Have an established omnichannel marketing skill set and thrive in an autonomous atmosphere
- Are experienced in running a multitude of marketing programs, including but not limited to: email marketing, social media, PR, events, digital advertising, content marketing, channel marketing, sales enablement, and events
- Love demand gen marketing and understand the systems and processes needed to automate and optimize across digital and other channels
- Are excited to work closely with sales on presentation materials, sales collateral, events, case studies and other assets that ensure customer retention, new business success and growth
- Are passionate about product and possess a strong desire for working in a rapid paced entrepreneurial team
Key requirements for success:
- Demonstrates ability to produce high quality marketing content and programs
- Works cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Manages a WordPress-based website
- Experience using digital/social advertising platforms
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with marketing automation technology
- Event marketing experience
- Experience giving creative direction and coordinating work with external graphic designers and web developers
At MedData Group, we value learning, growth and always put our customer first. Our Danvers, Massachusetts office is exciting, face-paced, and of course, fun. You’ll find hard working employees who apply their talents to innovate products and continuously strive to provide an experience unlike any other in the healthcare data industry. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Please visit our website at www.meddatagroup.com to learn more about our company and our data solutions.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected]