The Account Manager will work hard to cultivate strong and deeper relationships with existing clients and to identify ‘like’ prospective clients at the direction of the senior sales team. You will be working in direct partnership with the assigned senior sales person(s) to identify and deliver solutions that help our clients meet their overall data and healthcare marketing objectives. The Account Manager is responsible for delighting clients and delivering the highest level of customer service with the ultimate goal of driving campaign/order renewals and incremental business by demonstrating an understanding of customers’ data and demand generation needs and goals.
- Debrief with senior sales partner(s) to ensure full understanding of goals and objectives for each assigned client’s use of our solutions/services.
- Manage transactional relationships/quoting
- Ensure proactive touches with clients for order development, mid-campaign reviews, post-campaign assessments, renewal or incremental opportunities.
- Monitoring of assigned clients and their campaigns to ensure customer satisfaction and consideration of additional business.
- In addition to senior sales, work closely with other MedData Group data, audience development and operations teams to ensure quoting and client needs are being met, and for troubleshooting when necessary.
- Proactively identifying renewal/incremental opportunities and opportunities for other additional revenue.
- Identify any internal capabilities that might prove helpful to clients in understanding the effectiveness of their work with us.
- Partner with assigned salesperson(s) to identify similar new customer prospects to those we are having success with
- Provide excellent client service with superior organizational skills, strong attention to detail and timely, thorough responses.
- Serve as day to day point of contact for assigned new and existing clients
- Communicate effectively in writing and via phone.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent preferred.
- 2-4 years of proven success in client service, account management or consultative selling, preferably within the healthcare marketing segment.
- Strive to deliver ‘customer delight’ in all communication and client assistance.
- Adaptable, team player and fast learner who understands marketing and healthcare data solutions.
- Extremely detail-oriented, highly organized, and a quick learner.
- High degree of proactive problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated account and client relationship management skills.
- Solid experience and skills with all Microsoft Office applications as well as Salesforce.com.
- Superior critical thinking, communication, and writing skills.
MedData Group provides innovative data and demand generation solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters and providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels.
We pride ourselves on the quality and depth of our databases of over 1.8M healthcare professionals. By maintaining our exclusive focus on healthcare, we are able to better understand the needs of our customers and deliver the specific data they require to fuel their HCP marketing programs.
From Physicians, NPs, PAs, Allied Health and Pharmacists to Hospital Professionals we offer extensive demographics, firmographics, clinical behavior and full contact data including email and digital IDs to support multi-channel marketing outreach, as well as custom programs for vendors seeking program registrations, leads and/or web site traffic from these professionals.
At our offices in Topsfield, MA, you’ll find a fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Partial or full telecommunicating may be considered for the successful candidate.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].