Analyze and Target the Exact HCPs You Want with Clinical Indicator
Ensure your engagement efforts are reaching the most valuable healthcare professional universe for your campaigns by using Clinical Indicator to analyze, segment and develop targeting parameters for your audience(s) by diagnostic and procedural data.
The more you know about your audiences’ past, current and future behavior, the more targeted and effective your proposals, product development and engagement programs will be. MedData Group’s Clinical Indicator platform allows you to analyze, size and create target audience segments by overlaying highly specific clinical behavioral data on any other filters, and also can include associated core demographic and contact information by NPI. Leveraging this extremely valuable data, will allow you and your teams to precisely identify and target a wide range of clinicians based on their diagnostic (Dx) and procedural (Px) behavior over the past 6+ years. You can also ingest your own lists and target files for matching and cross walking data on a project by project basis.
83% of primary care physicians stated that they discuss therapies and treatment options with their patients the majority of the time before referring them to see a specialist. (source)
Many healthcare marketers utilize prescription (Rx) data to target physicians and other HCPs who are directly tied to the prescribing of their products. Since no data set gets to the entire universe of HCPs, Clinical Indicator can be used on its own for Dx and Px insights, but can also extend and complement other data sets to allow for analysis around a fuller, deeper set of HCP data. But by leveraging diagnosis and procedure data, you will have a view into an extended, multi-disciplinary population of HCPs who diagnose any disease state or condition, perform procedures, utilize therapies and who may also greatly influence the use of, but may or may not necessarily be the prescriber of particular drug brands.
MedData Group’s Clinical Indicator Service/Platform Offers a strategic advantage by delivering:
- Actionable HCP profiling linking clinicians to logical groupings of diagnosis (Dx) and procedure (Px) code data.
- True analytic and intelligence value to over 20 terabytes of big data over a full trailing 5 year period.
- Over 2,000 exclusive pre-defined code groupings making your targeting process incredibly efficient and complete. You can also create custom code groups based on any specific ICD-9, ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS medical billing codes.
- Excellent targetable data set for clinical behavior indication without internal universe bias.
- A sophisticated data set for your universe targeting available on an a-la-carte, campaign level basis.
- Counts for using MedData Group activation data for deploying promotions via any channel type (postal, email, digital ID), and the data will include the following;
- All channel contact data, core demographic and professional data.
- Claims counts of targeted Dx or Px per NPI# over trailing 5 years, current year claims forecast and trend indicator of clinical behavior.
- Deciled ranking of each clinician within the data set to allow valuable segmentation and customized messaging.
96% of primary care physicians stated that they are interested in learning about new drugs on the market for conditions that they wouldn’t directly be treating or managing. (source)
Clinical Indicator DaaS Platform License Puts the Power of Clinical Indicator In Your Hands:
- Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) platform licensing option provides you with maximum flexibility and unlimited annual term usage.
- Extremely cost-effective for higher volume, multi-seat users
- Easy to use platform interface has been designed with marketing and analytics usage in mind. Executing comprehensive analysis of pre-existing or fully customized Dx and Px code groups can be accomplished in minutes. Report execution run-times are efficient and optimized for the analysis of over 20TB of data to provide the results you need in in the shortest time possible.
- Integrated target data sets allow quick analysis and metrics of which resulting NPIs are available under multi-channel activation options from MedData Group.
- Upload your own or client target and account files for detailed match analysis and identification of the HCPs that would be of most value to include in any campaign.
- Extended core data included to allow for highly detailed understanding of the professional, demographic and firmographic data elements of each HCP
- Multiple levels of activation channel data available for subscription integration and licensing providing the most cost-effect turn-key solution
- If you would like to learn more about this powerful solution, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 978-887-0039. You may also fill out the form at Contact Us and one of our sales representatives will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your unique needs and schedule a demo of the Clinical Indicator platform.