MedData Group provides the highest quality professional healthcare data and demand/audience generation solutions to support and fuel healthcare professional (HCP) audience identification, segmentation and targeting. Our data is used by a broad range of customers needing to engage and activate HCPs through Digital Targeting & Programmatic, Email, Social, Addressable TV and Postal marketing channels. Channel Partner, Agency, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, BioPharma, CME, Recruiter and many other Life Sciences customers rely on our data to deploy innovative campaigns to achieve multi-channel promotional goals.
Are you an exceptional, smart, curious, innovative data geek who delights in the challenge of developing and maintaining high quality data products? Are you this professional? If so, we’d love to talk. Our continued growth and leadership position in HCP digital data solutions has created an exciting position to be our data guru and organizational data entrepreneur. You will report to and work directly with the CEO to plot and improve our data acquisition and data solution portfolio.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Direct and lead MedData Group’s ongoing data development, QC and enhancement strategy.
- We have over 3.1M healthcare professionals in our database but are constantly seeking to extend and refine the quality, depth and commercial value of our data.
- Research and establish new partnerships with various companies and organizations to leverage existing data resources on both an acquisition and licensing basis.
- Partner with executive leadership to identify, create and refine data monetization and productization strategies
- Analyze, maintain and enrich the quality of our data
- Refine our ETL and data hygiene processes
- Integrate and direct our data management teams in the US and Philippines
- Educate and support our executive sales and account management teams to most effectively respond to customer inquiries and deliver successful solutions.
- Spearhead and consolidate internal expertise and trending around industry data privacy and integrity guidelines for all channels of data
- Prior experience in data research and development
- Some level of experience with healthcare data and marketing applications
- BS or BA degree from a four-year college or university
- 5+ years of experience in a related role
- Leadership experience and skills
- A chameleon’s ability to work with multiple personalities across sales, operations and technology teams.
- Expert analytics and related technology skills with data management. This is not a technical position per-se but requires working knowledge of data management and database methodologies and platforms.
- Some experience in the application and monetization of data to advertising and marketing is a plus.
- A passion to always be learning – must have a curious mind and insatiable appetite for knowledge.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
At our offices in Danvers, MA, you’ll find a fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer delight. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Partial remote working may be considered for the right candidate
Please visit our website at www.meddatagroup.com to learn more about our company and our data solutions.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].