MedData Group provides the highest quality healthcare professional (HCP) data and demand/audience generation solutions to support and fuel HCP audience identification, segmentation, targeting and insights. Our data is used by a broad range of customers needing to engage and activate HCPs through Digital Targeting & Programmatic, Email, Social, Addressable TV and Postal marketing channels.
Agency, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, BioPharma, CME, Recruiter, Channel Partner and many other Life Sciences customers rely on our data to deploy innovative campaigns to achieve their promotional goals. You may be assigned accounts in some or a few of these segments based on your experience and areas identified for account expansion. You should be a flexible, successful, smart, seasoned sales professional with solid healthcare experience who can help us to achieve our goals for customer delight and company growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Managing and growing relationships with existing and new accounts
- Prospecting and nurturing self-generated and company provided leads
- A consistent and high outbound call volume
- Developing key client and prospect relationships at multiple levels
- Pursuing and securing meetings/presentations
- Listening to customer needs and consulting on appropriate digital data solutions
- Preparing and presenting expert proposals
- Maintaining all prospect and customer information and filing regular call reports in Salesforce.com
- Closing business to achieve defined revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of progressive inside or outside sales experience in related healthcare segment
- Experience selling data and/or audience targeting solutions in the healthcare market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Know how to truly probe, listen and move dialogue in a positive direction
- Flexible personality able to adapt to changing priorities in an entrepreneurial team environment
- A proven track record of expanding revenue in the defined market segments
- Some travel to key accounts and industry events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
MedData Group is the leader in HCP data solutions for fueling multi-channel digital campaigns providing programmatic, email and extensive professional data to identify and target our customers’ audiences. Our suite of data solutions helps marketers reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right digital channels. With a database of over 3 million HCP records, we offer a portfolio of highly flexible, innovative data solutions that allow for sophisticated and accurate targeting of HCP audiences at scale.
From Physicians, NPs, PAs, Allied Health and Pharmacists to Hospital Professionals we offer extensive demographic, firmographic, clinical behavior and contact data including email and digital IDs to support multi-channel marketing outreach.
At MedData Group, you’ll find a fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Successful candidate need not be in the Massachusetts area.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected]