MedData Group, an innovative leader in interactive healthcare data and demand generation solutions, has an immediate opening for a Director of Solution Sales to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for helping customers engage with HCPs (Healthcare Professionals) through use of our wide range of data offerings to fuel their multichannel marketing outreach. You will sell these solutions to multiple market segments including pharma, agencies, medical technology, medical device, medical publishers and others, You should be a flexible, successful, smart, seasoned sales professional with solid healthcare experience who can help us continue our rapid growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Prospecting and nurturing self-generated and company provided leads
- A consistent and high outbound call volume
- Developing key client and prospect relationships at multiple levels
- Pursuing and securing meetings/presentations
- Listening to customer needs and consulting on appropriate multichannel data solutions
- Preparing and presenting expert proposals
- Maintaining all prospect and customer information and filing regular call reports in Salesforce.com
- Closing business to achieve revenue goals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of progressive inside or outside sales experience in related healthcare segment
- Experience selling data solutions in the healthcare market
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Know how to truly probe, listen and move dialogue in a positive direction
- Flexible personality able to adapt to changing priorities in an entrepreneurial team environment
- A proven track record of expanding revenue in the defined market segments
- Some travel to key accounts and industry events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- com experience desired but not required
MedData Group provides innovative data and demand generation solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters and providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels.
We pride ourselves on the quality and depth of our databases of over 1.8M healthcare professionals. By maintaining our exclusive focus on healthcare, we are able to better understand the needs of our customers and deliver the specific data they require to fuel their HCP marketing programs.
From Physicians, NPs, PAs, Allied Health and Pharmacists to Hospital Professionals we offer extensive demographics, firmographics, clinical behavior and full contact data including email and digital IDs to support multi-channel marketing outreach, as well as custom programs for vendors seeking program registrations, leads and/or web site traffic from these professionals.
At our offices in Topsfield, MA, you’ll find a fast-paced, collaborative and fun work environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Successful candidate need not be in the Massachusetts area.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected]