MedData Group provides innovative data solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters and providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps our clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels. From Physicians, NPs, PAs and other healthcare professionals, we offer extensive demographics, firmographics, clinical behavior and full contact data including email and digital IDs to support multi-channel marketing outreach via email or our fast growing programmatic advertising solutions.
MedData Group is seeking a creative, experienced marketing manager for a part time position as a marketing specialist. This is an excellent position for an experienced marketer seeking a part time (2.5-3 days/week) position with a fast growth company. Some remote hours are potentially acceptable for the right candidate.
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage social media initiatives
- Write and help plan email campaigns
- Set up and execute HubSpot campaigns
- Coordinate database management of HubSpot, Salesforce.com and our ESP platform for all email campaigns
- Manage all event logistics
- Manage and update the corporate website on W0rdpress
- Work with designer to create new and update collateral as needed
- Coordinate with SVP/Sales on new marketing ideas and programs that can assist in making the sales process more efficient
- Pull and manage analytics from website and all campaigns
- Assist with or writing blog posts and press releases
- 3rd party list development
MedData Group provides innovative data solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) advertising and engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters, providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels.
At our offices in Topsfield, MA, you’ll find a fast-paced and collaborative environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Please visit our website at www.meddatagroup.com to learn more about our company and our data solutions.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].