MedData Group provides innovative data solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) advertising, promotion and engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters and providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps our clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels. From Physicians, NPs, PAs and other healthcare professionals, we offer extensive demographics, firmographics, clinical behavior and full contact data including email and digital IDs to support multi-channel marketing outreach via email and our fast growing programmatic, social and other digital advertising solutions.
MedData Group is currently seeking a VP of Operations who will be responsible for day-to-day leadership and oversight of all functional business areas related to service delivery and operations. In addition to all operational management, you will be responsible for the implementation of strategies that create improved operational performance to drive business process innovation, analysis and technology improvements to effectively scale and optimize MedData Group’s portfolio of data solutions.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, you will manage and motivate various teams to perform at the highest level to drive business success and customer delight. You will work closely with and coordinate functional shared service resources with our sister company, Pure Incubation.
The VP of Operations will work to support and complement the efforts of the CEO who is primarily focused on high level sales, marketing, partnerships and product innovation as well as the SVP of Sales who is primarily focused on sales team management, growth of MedData Group’s customer base and revenues.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Comfortable with a hands-on and active approach to managing all operational functions.
- Not just detail oriented but maniacal about details and getting things right
- Focused on true customer satisfaction and creating relationships that ensure long term customer retention
- Extremely effective and clear communications skills both verbal and written, internal and external
- Data-driven and logical problem solver with proven ability to leverage and analyze data to drive decision making and find solutions
- Flexible personality – a chameleon adaptable to various internal and external personalities and interactions
- Calm under pressure and able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Must be a team-player, able to perform in a fast-paced environment to achieve shared goals
- Proven ability to manage, document and improve complex business processes and systems
- Truly enjoy what you do and find personal and professional satisfaction in your own, your team’s and company success
Core duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage and optimize all data management, digital advertising operations, email and demand generation processes
- Facilitate informed and nimble decision making throughout the day on all matters related to operations and service delivery
- Performance and process analysis and reporting
- Strategic planning to scale and improve operational processes and platforms
- Budgeting and financial management of all operations functions.
- Measuring and improving service quality
- Establish, document and optimize processes and best practices
- Responsible for technology and platform vendor management
- Integration of internal as well as 3rd party platforms and technologies to help the company improve business processes, internal efficiencies and revenue optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or related discipline
- Ideally experience in digital advertising and marketing or data solutions
- 7-10+ years of operations and management experience ideally with digital advertising, marketing, publishing, data or other related technology.
- Healthcare segment experience a plus
At our offices in Topsfield, MA, you’ll find a fast-paced and collaborative environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer success and ongoing satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Partial remote working may be considered for the right candidate.
Please visit our website at www.meddatagroup.com to learn more about our company and our data solutions.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].