MedData Group provides innovative data solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters and providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps our clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels. From Physicians, NPs, PAs and other healthcare professionals, we offer extensive demographics, firmographics, clinical behavior and full contact data including email and digital IDs to support multi-channel marketing outreach via email or our fast-growing programmatic advertising solutions.
MedData Group is seeking a smart, detail-oriented individual for our Data Advertising Operations Specialist position.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Manage data segmentation requests to determine the optimum data set for each client needs
- Manage all data preparation and workflow processes across internal and external teams
- Execute, QA, and troubleshoot data distributions to client ad platforms
- Manage all data reporting back to clients
- Responsible for email and database marketing execution
- Email campaign analysis, reporting and optimization
- Experience with ESPs (Email Service Provider)
- Ability to work in multiple platforms (CRM, Marketing Automation and Internal Platforms)
- Experience in digital advertising, in programmatic, and social (working with DSPs/DMPs, social networks, experience with LiveRamp a plus)
- Solid knowledge of email best practices and, CAN SPAM compliancy considerations a plus
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for email deployment with an understanding of the difference between coding for the web and coding for email. Ability to code HTML by hand.
- Database work experience is a plus but not required.
- Email template design, graphic design skills a plus
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with or ability to learn other data intelligence platforms such as Alteryx.
- Eager to learn – must have a curious mind and insatiable appetite for knowledge.
- com experience a plus
- Understand objectives and be able to work independently
- Highly detail-oriented
- Problem-solver – able to focus on and ask the right questions to troubleshoot a problem
- Flexible personality – able to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment while demonstrating the ability to multi-task and keep multiple projects on-track
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Degree and/or equivalent work experience
MedData Group provides innovative data solutions that support and fuel a wide range of healthcare professional (HCP) advertising and engagement programs. Partnering with pharmaceutical companies, agencies, publishers, medical education companies, recruiters, providers of healthcare technology and medical devices, our suite of solutions helps clients reach and engage the right HCP audiences through the right channels.
At our offices in Danvers, MA, you’ll find a fast-paced and collaborative environment where smart people apply their talents to innovate products and services with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction. We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Please visit our website at www.meddatagroup.com to learn more about our company and our data solutions.
If you are a fit for this position, please forward your resume to [email protected].